Lets take a quick look at the new titles on to the Netflix library this week from June 21st to June 27th, 2021.
It’s that time again. As we get to the bottom of another week, we’re eager to see what awaits us on Netflix in the next seven days. As always, the platform has many Netflix Originals and other works lined up for us. Unfortunately, there are not many big-profile shows as usual. We’ll kind of have to make do this week. The highlights of the week are usually the “sexy” shows such as Too Hot to Handle and Sex/Life. Well, it’s certainly a good time for the horndogs to be a Netflix subscriber. Without further ado, let’s check out the new additions to Netflix in the upcoming week.
- This Is Pop (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – This one is a docuseries about the history of pop music, consisting of eight episodes. Each of them focuses on a different phenomenon related to the topic.
- The Mole (Multiple Seasons)
- Good on Paper (2021) (Netflix Original) – A new romantic comedy movie starring Iliza Shlesinger and Ryan Hansen.
- The House of Flowers: The Movie (2021) (Netflix Original) – The De La Mora siblings come up with a mischievous plan to break into their old family home to retrieve a significantly important hidden treasure.
- The Parisian Agency: Exclusive Properties (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – French-language reality show.
- Too Hot to Handle (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – Netflix’s sexy reality show returns with a second season. There’s only one rule to adhere to: Do not engage in sexual activity. However, it’s not that easy with all the hot people on the island. The trailer is below.
- Osuofia in London & Osuofia in London 2 (2003 & 2004)
- Murder by the Coast (2021) (Netflix Original) – Spanish-language crime documentary.
- Godzilla Singular Point (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Action-adventure anime telling of a grad student and an engineer teaming up to save the world.
- Jiva! (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – A talented street dancer from Umlazi, Durban has to confront her fears and deal with family objections to pursue her dancing dreams.
- Sisters on Track (2021) (Netflix Original) – A coming-of-age sports documentary telling of three sisters.
- The Naked Director (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – The biography of a Japanese softcore director.
- The Seventh Day (2021) – Horror-mystery movie rated 4.4 on IMDb.
- Ray (Season 1) (Netflix Original)
- Sex/Life (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Comedy-drama about a wife and a mother of two, who tries to get back to her younger days filled with a lot of desire, passion, and adrenaline. Check out its trailer below.
- The A List (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – Mia arrives at an idyllic summer camp expecting to be Queen Bee, but the “holiday of a lifetime” turns into a twisted nightmare.
- The Ice Road (2021) (Netflix Original) – A thriller movie about a truck driver who has to go over a frozen ocean to save the trapped miners. Starring Liam Neeson.
Well, this is everything that’ll be on Netflix this week. Is there anything in particular that you’re waiting for? What will you watch in the upcoming week?