Were you missing the dysfunctional superhero siblings all these years? Well, the wait is finally over. They are going to arrive with their family drama and all sorts of superhero problems on our screens on June 22. The streamer has commissioned 10 episodes for this season, and all of them will drop at the same time. Fortunately, they aren’t going to split the series and leave us with a bunch of cliffhangers like other Netflix series!
Although Netflix will release The Umbrella Academy season 3 on their scheduled date and time, it may not appear on your homepage at that time. This is because of the difference in regions and time zones. So let’s find out when you can stream series in your country and when!
Check The Umbrella Academy season 3 release date and time
Viewers in the US are in luck for they get to stream the series exactly at 12:00 AM Pacific Time. For the rest of the countries, check out the details below to know The Umbrella Academy season 3 release time in your location.
- United States (EDT) – 03:00 AM
- Canada – 3:00 AM (Toronto), 12:00 AM (Vancouver)
- Brazil (Rio De Janiero) – 4:00 AM
- United Kingdom (GMT) – 8:00 AM
- Europe (Central European Summer Time) – 9:00 AM
- Europe (Eastern European Summer Time) – 10:00 AM
- South Africa (Cape Town, Central Africa Time) – 9:00 AM
- India (New Delhi) – 12:30 PM
- Indonesia (Jakarta) – 2:00 PM
- Philippines (Manila) – 3:00 PM
- Hong Kong – 3:00 PM
- Singapore – 3:00 PM
- Australia – 3:00 PM (Perth), 5:00 PM (Sydney)
- Japan (Tokyo) – 4:00 PM
- New Zealand (Auckland) – 7:00 PM
Season 3 gets wackier and raises the stakes for the Hargreeves
At the finale of season 2, the siblings time travel from the 1960s to 2019 and find that they don’t exist. In their place exists the much powerful and equipped The Sparrow Academy. While they are ready to rip off each other’s heads, the Hargreeves siblings have to soon entrust the help of the Sparrows’ if they want to stop The Kugelblitz and return to their original timeline.
Are you going to stream the series when it drops?