Let’s check out what movies, series, and documentaries are leaving Netflix this week from June 7th to June 13th, 2021.
Netflix gives us new and various content every week. However, some productions have to depart from the popular streaming platform as they come to the end of their agreement with Netflix. Therefore, we have to say goodbye to some of the Netflix content from time to time.
As we get to the bottom of the first week of the month, we already wonder what’s going to leave Netflix in the next week. There are not many blockbusters on the list, but some productions are definitely worth checking out before they leave. Here is everything that’ll leave Netflix this week. You can check out their descriptions to decide whether you’d want to watch this week.
Leaving Netflix from June 7th to June 13th, 2021
- Searching for Bobby Fischer (1993)
This one is sure a good biography movie, even though it’s a bit old. As you might understand from the title, it tells of an American boy who idolizes the chess master Bobby Fischer. The boy challenges his chess coach and draws his own path on his quest to be a player like Bobby Fischer.
If you like chess, or if you liked The Queen’s Gambit, this movie is worth a look. It stars Joe Mantegna, Ben Kingsley, and Max Pomeranc. The director is Steven Zaillian, while the story is based on the novel of the same name by Fred Waitzkin. The scriptwriter, on the other hand, is Steven Zaillian, who’s also the director. The movie is 1 hour and 49 minutes long. Check out the official trailer below.
- A New Capitalism (2017) – A documentary on the huge wealth inequality in the world. Directed by Henry Grazinoli.
- Black Snow (2017) – A crime-mystery movie about a man who’s accused of killing his own brother. Starring Leonardo Sbaraglia, Laia Costa. Directed by Martin Hodara.
- LEGO Friends: The Power of Friendship (2016) – Five best friends go on adventures side by side in their hometown.
- LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu: Happy Birthday to You (2017) – LEGO Ninjago heroes Kai, Zane, Jay, and Cole want to wish you a happy birthday, but they will need all their Spinjitzu skills to do it.
- LEGO: Friends: Happy Birthday to You! (2017) – The gang’s all here to celebrate your special day. And their playful animal pals will make sure it’s a party to remember.
- Portlandia (8 Seasons) – A comedy TV series that mocks life in Portland. Starring Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein, and Kyle MacLachlan.
- Q Ball (2019) – A documentary on the San Quentin Prison’s basketball team, touching on the inmates’ journey to rehabilitation.
- Addicted to Life (2014)
- Flimflam (2016) – A family comedy movie.
- Magnetic (2018) – Sports documentary directed by Thierry Donard.
- Don’t Crack Under Pressure (2015)
- Don’t Crack Under Pressure II (2016)
- Don’t Crack Under Pressure III (2017)
- Convict (2014) – Action-crime movie about a mentally challenged criminal.
- The Right One (2011)
- Savage Raghda (2018) – Family comedy.
- The Ant’s Scream (2010) – A comedy-drama about the daily trials in Egypt.
- The Cell (2017) – Action-thriller movie about a special ops officer.