The Baby-Sitters Club, an American drama series, has recently released its second season on Netflix on October 11th, 2021. This series has been very appealing for the newer audience, and everyone wants to be part of it. The Baby-Sitters Club is inspired by the classic by Ann L. Martin.
The plot develops around five friends who started their babysitting business together. The series celebrates friendship with the adventures of some middle-school-going girls. We had a blast watching the second season of The Baby-Sitters Club and already started missing our favorite sitters. There are many times we relive our childhood after watching the drama.
The official synopsis by Netflix read as, “As demand for their club continues to grow, founders Kristy Thomas, Mary-Anne Spier, Claudia Kishi, Stacey McGill, and Dawn Schafer have now welcomed Mallory Pike and Jessi Ramsey to their ranks. With the new school year comes booming business, new relationships, personal journeys, and important lessons, but through it, all the club is there for each other every step of the way.”
The series is created by Rachel Shukert. Shukert shared her excitement and explains the facts about season 2 to the fans, saying, “In Season 2, we read to see a maturation of the club, and of the girls. There are two new members. They’re all a year older and have more experience running a business, deeper friendships, and are growing into a deeper understanding of themselves as people. We also wanted to continue exploring themes that allow all young viewers to see themselves represented on screen, while also dealing obliquely with many of the things we’ve all been through in the past year: loss, change, responsibility, and trying to find joy and meaning in unexpected places.”
Fun Facts About The Baby-Sitters Club Season 2
So, if you want to know more about your favorite sitters, we got you covered. Here are some fun facts about the new season.
- Claudia’s bedroom had some fresh addition. Her candy painting from season 1, it is now hung up on the wall. The creators wanted to depict that she is evolving like a gallery, just like her bedroom walls.
2. Mary Ann’s handmade quilts, a vintage chest, and a bookcase- show her evolving personality, just like her antique style.
3. Kristy’s room has changed, but she stuffs her still old. She only got a nice new desk. She mostly decorated her room with drawings and cards for her clients.
4. Mallory is a self-proclaimed horse girl who has several toy horses. From her collection, she gave only one horse to her best friend.
6. Anais Lee, who played the role of Jessi, is a trained ballerina, just like her twin sister, Mirabelle.
7. Kyndra has lots of crystals, she is into zodiac signs, and learning tarot cards. She actually manifested getting this role.
8. Momona Tamada, who played the role of Claudia, did not have her ears pierced in season 1. The creators have to clip on especially for her. But in between seasons, she ended up getting pierced by her ears, so that she can have a lot of fun with her wardrobe.
9. In season 2, Claudia’s wardrobe has been specially designed by the influence of Japanese culture.
10. The season 2 poster is as same as the poster of 1995 The Baby-Sitters Club film.
Hoping The Baby-Sitters Club will be back with another season soon.