If you own an Xbox One and want to stream Netflix on it, you are in luck. We have outlined a simple process to set up and use Netflix from. your Xbox One game consoles. Thankfully, Netflix is supported in all regions that have both Netflix and Xbox Live available.
If you get bored of playing all the titles from the Xbox Game Pass, then maybe switching to some low every show viewing is a great way to invest in a more passive form of entertainment. Plus, you get to impress your friends or a family by opening up Netflix directly from your game console without using a TV remote, which something you see rarely.
- Step 1: Power up your Xbox one by hitting the power button.
- Step 2: Search your apps and click Netflix.
- Step 3: Download and Install Netflix on your console.
- Step 4: Once Netflix finished downloading it should automatically open. The next step is to simply sign into your Netflix account with your credentials. If you don’t have a Netflix account then you will need to purchase one. It’s that simple, now you are set up with Netflix.
You can easily scroll up and down to look through all the titles and genres that you may be interested in. If you are using Xbox Kinect you can just say the word “Xbox” for voice commands. Make sure you say it loud and clear enough.
If you press B when you are in the Netflix app you will be moved to the Netflix Menu so you can change your profile, swap to the Kids section or go to the settings page and sign out of Netflix if you need to for any reason.
- Movies can be Streamed up to 10p HD on game console
- If the Title has an HD symbol it will be in HD with 5 megabits per second of internet
- Movies Can be streamed up to 4K Ultra HD on Xbox One S and Xbox One X
- If the Title has an Ultra HD symbol it will stream in ultra-high definition with 25 megabits per second of internet
Video – Easy Steps to Watch or Stream Netflix on Xbox One
You can watch the video below! You can look at Xbox Game Pass via Amazon.