As always and this week on Netflix has a lot of new series and movies. It is starting the new week by adding 34 new series and movies to Netflix this week from April 12th to 18th.
While we are in the fourth month of 2021 in the streaming service, we get into every upcoming Netflix April series or movie. We can remind you there are too many Originals, series, movies, documentaries, animes, and more. In this month there are some the highlights like Crimson Peak, Arlo the Alligator Boy, and The Baker and the Beauty. So let’s see what’s coming new this week on Netflix.
This Week on Netflix from April 12th to 18th
- Shiva vs Autobots (2018) – Animated action movie for kids
- Shiva: Journey to Plunotaria (2020) – Animated action movie for kids
- New Gods Nezha Reborn (2021/Netflix Original) – Chinese 3D animated fantasy action film following Li Yunxiang in the fictional city of Donghai and must settle a 3,000-year-old grudge with the Dragon Clan.
- Motu Patlu Animation Collection
Indian 3D computer-animated adventure action comedy film series.
-Kung Fu Kings
-Motu Patlu in the City of Gold
-Motu Patlu the Superheroes – Super Villains from Mars
-Motu Patlu Kun Fu Kings 4 The Challenge of Kung Fu Brothers
-Motu Patlu in Hong Kong: Kung Fu Kings 3
- Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn Seasons 1,2,3,4 – A comedy series following nine years old kids who have nothing in common and often fight, but must work together to solve everyday situations.
- Uppena (2021) – Indian Telugu-language romantic drama following a fisherman who falls in love with a girl whose father is an influential zamindar, who fiercely protects his daughter to safeguard his family’s honor.
- The Baker and the Beauty Season 1 – romantic comedy-drama series
“A blue-collar baker strikes up a relationship with an international superstar. US version of the Israeli romantic comedy series ‘The Baker and the Beauty’.”
- Mighty Express Season 3 (Netflix Original) – Canadian-American CGI-animated children series continues
- My Love: Six Stories of True Love (Netflix Original) – Romantic documentary
“Six longtime couples in different parts of the world share their decades-long love in these tender portraits filmed over the course of one year.”
- The Soul (2021, Netflix Original) – A Taiwanese sci-fi movie
“While investigating the death of a businessman, a prosecutor and his wife uncover occult secrets as they face their own life-and-death dilemma.”
- Why Did You Kill Me? (2021, Netflix Original) – Crime documentary about a girl who killed 24-year-old, Crystal Theobald.
- Dad Stop Embarrassing Me – The Afterparty (2021, Netflix Original)
- Dad Stop Embarrassing Me Season 1 (Netflix Original) – Comedy series following a single dad and cosmetics brand owner as he figures out fatherhood on the fly when his strong-minded teen daughter moves in with him.
- Law School Season 1 (Netflix Original) – South Korean series telling the story of students and professors of Korea National University in the legal department who come across an unusual case.
- The Circle Season 2 – Episodes 1-4 (Netflix Original) – American reality competition series
- Ricky Zoom Season 1 – Computer-animated children series
- The Master (2012) – Psychological drama film telling the story of Freddie Quell, a World War II navy veteran struggling to adjust to a post-war society.
- Dark City Beneath the Beat (2020)
“Musical documentary reimagines the narrative of Baltimore, a city rising above social and economic turmoil to develop a vibrant and close-knit community for the arts through its homegrown sound, Baltimore club music.”
- Ride or Die (2021, Netflix Original) – Japanese psychological thriller drama film based on Ching Nakamura’s comic “Gunjo”
- Rush (2013) – Biographical sports film starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl. It is about the Hunt–Lauda rivalry between two Formula One driver, the British James Hunt and the Austrian Niki Lauda during the 1976 Formula 1 motor-racing season.
- Doctor Bello (2013) – Nigerian Adventure drama film
- Crimson Peak (2015) – Gothic romance film follows an aspiring author who travels to a remote Gothic mansion in the English hills with her new husband and his sister.
- The Zookeeper’s Wife (2017) – War drama film telling the true story of how Jan and Antonina Żabiński rescued hundreds of Polish Jews from the Germans by hiding them in their Warsaw zoo during World War II.
- Synchronic (2019) – Science fiction horror film
- Into the Beat (2020, Netflix Original) – German musical romance film
- Ajeeb Daastaans (2021, Netflix Original) – Bollywood anthology film
- Arlo the Alligator Boy (2021, Netflix Original) – American 2D animated adventure musical film
- Barbie & Chelsea The Lost Birthday (2021) – Animated film of Barbie universe
- Fast and Furious Spy Racers Season 4 (Netflix Original) – The animated series based on the Fast and Furious franchise.
You may also want to take a look at what’s new on Netflix in April as a full list here.