After a long time, Love Is Blind has announced the cast of season 2 on Netflix. Thirty new single people are coming to the pod. The most genuine question is, will they be able to find their one true love? With the successful first season, Netflix is finally back with season 2. Along with this, Love is Blind Season 2 cast was recently announced. Are you excited?
Love is Blind season 1 on Netflix, created by Chris Coelen, was an enormous hit among audiences. The reality show plot grew around these single people and their journey towards love. But not everyone is successful in finding love on this show. In the end, they went with a broken heart and a lot of experiences. Season 1 was debuted in 2020 on Netflix. It was hosted by a real-life couple, Vanessa and Nick Lachey. They helped the participants make a meaningful connection, with no distractions from the outside world.
Netflix has released a video on YouTube about the Season 2 cast announcement and promised that fans will be in for a ride. Love is Blind season 2 will have ten episodes, which will prove that if love is blind with looks, race, age, ethnicity, or none of these matters in the journey of love.
Now, let’s focus on the cast announcement of season 2 of Love is Blind on Netflix.
Season 2 release date
Love is Blind season will release on Netflix on February 11th, 2022 with the 1st episode. The other eight episodes will release on February 18th, and the final episode will release on the platform on February 25th.
Love is Blind season 2 cast
In the YouTube video, thirty single people are joined to give a glimpse of them in the video. The participants revealed their name, age, occupation, and what they are looking for in their better halves. We are looking forward to how many participants will find love in this new season.
Some participants with hopes for their partners are as follows:
Mallory, executive assistant Salvador, says, “I hope they like big dogs because I have a really big German Shepherd. I’m most excited about finding a best friend; finding somebody to share experiences with.”
Another participant, Abhishek, veterinarian, and DJ says, “One thing I’m nervous about is falling for somebody to then find out they aren’t in this for the right reasons.”
Danielle, marketing director, says, “I’ve always kind of been insecure about the way that I looked and have taken pride in the way that I act towards people.”
Other participants include:
- Abhishek ‘Shake’ — 33, Veterinarian / House DJ
- Aja — 28, Paralegal
- Brandon — 36, Insurance Broker
- Brian — 32, Advertising Strategist
- Caitlin — 31, Medical Software Sales
- Chassidy — 34, Business Owner
- Danielle — 29, Associate Director, Marketing
- Deepti — 31, Information (Data) Analyst
- Haseeb — 28, Lawyer
- Hope — 32, Sales Manager
- Iyanna — 27, Program Coordinator
- James ‘Joey’ — 30, Business Strategy Consultant
- Jarrette — 32, Project Manager
- Jason — 31, Flight Attendant
- Jeremy — 36, Director/Entrepreneur
- Juhie — 31, Clinical Therapist
- Julius — 39, Logistics Manager
- Kara — 32, Client Service Manager
- Kyle — 29, Glazier
- Mallory — 32, Communications Manager
- Natalie — 29, Consulting Manager
- Nick — 36, VP of Product Marketing
- Olivia — 29, Recruitment Partner
- Rocky — 30, Executive
- Salvador — 31, Executive Assistant
- Shaina — 32, Hairstylist
- Shayne — 32, Real Estate Agent
- Shea’na — 36, Event Partnership Director
- Trisha — 30, Broker
- Vito — 33, Pizzeria Owner