Here are the movies and series that’ll be coming to Netflix this week from July 19th to July 25th, 2021.
As we all know, Netflix gives us plenty of content every week and this one is no exception. The library is going to be expanded with a lot of Netflix Originals, reality shows, relatively older movies, and new installments of popular series. Sky Rojo’s second season and Django Unchained highlight Netflix’s new releases for this week. That being said, there are many different contents for those with different tastes. New installments of some sexy shows such as Sexy Beasts and Too Hot to Handle Brazil are making their way to the platform this week. All in all, a packed week is ahead of us. Without further ado, let’s check out what’s coming to Netflix this week from July 19th to July 25th.
- Milkwater (2020) – Drama movie starring Michael Judson Berry and Molly Bernard.
- Okupas (Season 1) – Argentinian miniseries about a group of young men with various backstories who come together.
- Touch Your Heart (Season 1) – K-drama about an actress who decides to get a new role.
- Chernobyl 1986 (2021) – Russian drama movie about a firefighter named Alexey who joins his fellows to save the radiation-packed city.
- One on One with Kirk Cameron (Season 1) – Talkshow hosted by Kirk Cameron (Growing Pains).
- Sanitation Day (2020) – A mystery thriller Yoruba-language movie about two police officers investigating a new murder.
- Sexy Beasts (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Hoping to say goodbye to superficial dating, real-life singles sport elaborate makeup and prosthetics to put true blind-date chemistry to the test.
- The Movies That Made Us (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – A documentary on the making of some of the best movies.
- Too Hot to Handle – Brazil (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Brazillian version of Netflix’s popular Too Hot to Handle reality series, in which some smoking-hot people are not allowed to be intimate on an island.
- Trollhunters: Rise of the Titans (2021) (Netflix Original)
- 9 to 5: The Story of a Movement (2020) – A PBS documentary on the role of the movie 9 to 5 (1980).
- Cousins (2021) – The new ARRAY movie on Netflix, which is about three cousins who get separated over time.
- Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop (2021) (Netflix Original) – Romantic anime movie with two people with communication issues – a boy who wears headphones and uses haiku poems, and a shy girl who wears a mask and only does online videos.
- A Second Chance: Rivals! (2019) (Netflix Original) – City girls and country girls are competing in a gymnastic showdown.
- Bankrolled (2021) (Netflix Original) – Mexican comedy movie in which two zoomers get high and create an app.
- Blood Red Sky (2021) (Netflix Original) – A mom reveals her dark secret on a flight and transforms in order to protect her child.
- Feels Like Ishq (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Teen comedy series.
- Masters of the Universe: Revelation (Part 1) (Netflix Original) – The first five episodes of the animated revival of He-Man, produced by Kevin Smith.
- Sky Rojo (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – The second half of the action series about three sex workers, created by Alex Pina, who’s the creator of Money Heist.
- The Last Letter From Your Lover (2021) (Netflix Original) – A journalist attempts to solve a mysterious former love affair in this romance movie from the UK.
- Charmed (Season 3) – Fantasy series.
- Django Unchained (2012) – A classic movie directed by Quentin Tarantino.