Like any other project by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, their upcoming deals and philanthropic works have also become the target of criticism and backlashes by the press and media. After having the world shaken with their tell-all anti-Royal Netflix docuseries and Memoir, the Sussexes have planned for something more. Be it a bombshell series or a philanthropic work aimed at helping communities, nothing is spared any indignation before the public.
The British Royal Family has to be careful in responding to the Harry and Meghan’s Netflix Docuseries. If the intention is to factcheck their claims, then first wait for Harry’s 416 page memoir—Spare. Getting to shelves in less than 25days.
— Mathias Ssemanda (@MathiasSsemanda) December 19, 2022
Following their latest Nelson Mandela-inspired Netflix series, they have recently signed with a top-tier filmmaker and the attacks on it have already started.
The Sun writer takes a swipe at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
The Sun columnist Jane Moore has made it clear in one of her recent columns that she is not exactly a huge fan of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. In an article about Britain’s obesity crisis, the journalist channeled her indifference to the couple by targeting their recent deal with Adam Lilling on the advice of a close friend Ellen DeGeneres.
Harry and Meghan 'need ongoing funds' as they seek help, claims Jane Moorehttps://t.co/hz1svrfIjP pic.twitter.com/A1t6WiJ6xP
— Daily Express (@Daily_Express) February 15, 2023
Moore has claimed that the said project will reportedly work as “ongoing funds” for their family to sustain themselves. She further wrote that in the pursuit of maintaining the life they’re accustomed to, they will need flowing cash. And for that “they might search elsewhere for help,” the 60-year-old concluded. Taking the final swing she then redirected them to look at a similar plan turned out for Uncle Andrew, the Prince, and his financier, chum Jeffrey.
How did they land on this project?
Adding fuel to the fire, Page Six recently reported that the California-based couple has now hired a top-tier dealmaker for their next Hollywood biggie. The report suggests that the couple has sought major assistance from Tinseltown’s dealmaker to help them “rack even more millions.”
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are said to have hired “top Hollywood dealmaker” Adam Lilling after they were introduced at the surprise wedding vow renewal of Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, according to Sky News host Caleb Bond.https://t.co/CvKcvucQYB
— Sky News Australia (@SkyNewsAust) February 12, 2023
The news of another ‘Harry and Meghan’ million-dollar project did surprise the internet. However, what has been breaking the bar is their friendship with the queer celebrity which is eventually turning into a profitable business association.
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are believed to have been introduced to Adam Lilling, who was crowned one Tinseltown’s top dealmakers, by their close friend Ellen DeGeneres, who has worked with Lilling for years."https://t.co/GE9XRzYvSW
— Jerseydeanne (@jerseydeanne) February 10, 2023
No further updates about their new project have been revealed so far. Both the Sussexes and Adam Lilling are yet to confirm the same on any of their social handles as of now.
ALSO READ: Another Hollywood Deal? Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Seek Help From Celebrity Pal Ellen Degeneres to Pave Way for Next Bigtime Project
Do you agree with Moore? What do you expect from the upcoming project? Let us know in the comments below.
One thought on “Royal Expert Takes Major Dig at the the Forthcoming Works of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Labelling Them as “Ongoing Funds” to Sustain Livelihood”
Eunice QuallsFebruary 19, 2023 at 9:39 am
Oh, joy! More drama and garbage from the not so royals! Spare me. 🙄🤭