Meghan Markle’s Estranged Father, Thomas Markle Denies Her “compromise” Claims In the Netflix’s Docuseries

Meghan Markle’s Estranged Father, Thomas Markle Denies Her “compromise” Claims In the Netflix’s Docuseries

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are being lambasted for spilling all tea of the Royal Family. After the Sussexes dropped their stirring docu-series on Netflix, last Thursday, Royal experts have taken continuous jibes at the couple. Little do they realize that the documentary also had a good deal of revelations surrounding Meghan Markle’s parents. Especially her estranged father, Thomas Markle.

Meghan Markle, in her bombshell docuseries, shed light on the entire controversy surrounding her father. She spoke about how tabloids had her Thomas Markle in headlines accusing him of staging paparazzi photos for money. In the first three episodes of the six-part-docuseries, Meghan revealed how she tried her level best to reach her father. 

Thomas Markle breaks the silence, accuses Meghan Markle

Just a few days before the Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, a spiraling controversy regarding her father erupted in the Kingdom. Accused of staging pictures, the tabloids had Thomas Markle all over the place. Elaborating on the same, Markle revealed how hard he tried to reach his father. According to the couple, even Prince Harry tried multiple times to contact his father-in-law. However, all was in vain. 

They did receive replies to their string text messages, but they were, sure enough, it was not from Markle’s father. Both reflected on how they had noticed dramatic changes in her text mannerisms. After no further replies, Harry and Meghan were sure of his phone getting compromised. Nevertheless, Thomas Markle, who had been out of reach ever since their wedding, has made some comments on the same, say Insiders. 

Sources from the Daily Mail state that Thomas Markle has himself denied any such claims as in the Netflix hit. He has allegedly affirmed that all the messages were from his end. Whatever the Sussexes couple said on their docu-series was, according to him, “untrue. I wrote every word that I sent from that phone which is still in my possession,” said the Duchess’s father to the tabloid. 

He further added that he “was not angry,” instead he was in the hospital after having suffered two heart attacks. Adding more to it, he said they (Harry and Meghan) did not ask once how he was doing. After having been through numerous stents put in, Thomas affirmed he “did not deserve those messages.Meghan Markle and her remnant of the family are yet to reconcile with her estranged father. Her mother, Doria Ragland, had allegedly questioned the way Markle’s father had interrupted her upbringing. 

ALSO READ: Twitter Slams Publication as “DailyFail” By Digging Up their Past Articles on Meghan Markle, Amidst the Netflix Documentary Release

What is your take on the matter? Let us know in the comments below. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *