What are the best quotes from Stranger Things? Here are some of the unforgettable words from the characters of the brilliant series.
Stranger Things is one of the most successful and popular Netflix Original series on the popular streaming platform. The series took the world by storm with the debut of its first season. The series is starring Millie Bobby Brown, Winona Ryder, David Harbour, and many other talented actors and actresses. Stranger Things invites viewers on a journey to Hawkins, a small village filled with strange anomalies, creatures from another dimension, and mysteries.
The original series also introduces some of the most iconic and funniest characters that we have seen for a while. Here are the best Stranger Things quotes from these amazing characters.
1. “There’s more to life than stupid boys.” – Max Mayfield
Being in toxic relationships might make you feel trapped. Though you should not forget that there’s always more to life. Just get over the people that do not deserve you.
2. “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.” – Jim Hopper
Our lovely sheriff is always right. What’s better than diving into your thoughts while having a hot cup of coffee in the morning.
3. “Nobody normal ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world.” – Jonathan Byers
The world wants you to come up with big ideas and it forces you to accomplish your ultimate goals. It is not right though. We all have our small and extraordinary pieces in ourselves, but at the end of the day, we are just normal people who try to create small meanings throughout our life. Just live however you want. You do not have to be extra special too.
4. “You act like you are all alone out there in the world, but you are not. You are not alone.” – Joyce Byers
Joyce is actually telling this to all those people who feel alone sometimes. Even when you find yourself in the darkest pit of your mind, never stop reaching out. The world is filled with people who are similar to you and they are willing to help.
5. “Friends don’t lie. Yeah, well boyfriends lie.” – Max Mayfield
True friends don’t lie no matter what happens. But this unfortunately does not apply to the vast majority of boyfriends.
6. “Being a freak is the best. I am a freak.” – Jonathan Byers
Never be afraid of who you are. If you are a freak, embrace that part of you and continue being a freak. The ones who follow the crowd always fail at the end.
7. “And you should not like things just because people tell you you’re supposed to.” – Jonathan Byers
Jonathan is also right in this one. Never give compromises from your integrity. You don’t have to like something for somebody. Just be yourself and don’t feel obligated to change for anyone.
8. “It’s called code shut-your-mouth.” – Erica Sinclair
This is a code that everyone should use sometimes.
9. “Make mistakes, learn from them, and when life hurts you because it will, remember the hurt. The hurt is good. It means you are out of that cave.” – Jim Hopper
Those glamorous advertisements, happily ever after movies, and people saying that it is all fun and flowers are wrong. There is both sadness and happiness in life. Although both of them are temporary, they will teach you and add you something more.
Sometimes life will hurt, but that’s not bad. You can’t be happy and joyous all the time. Absorb the damage and the hurt you receive because they are also parts of life.
These are some of the best quotes from the brilliant characters of the series. What do you think about the best Stranger Things quotes?